cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Cameras disappeared from Google Home

Jake21
Community Member

Saturday afternoon my  5 cameras (nest Battery) disappeared from my home app.   I have some other apps on home that are still there and working.    The same thing happened to my wife's home app.

What happened and how do i get them back?

1 Recommended Answer

MplsCustomer
Bronze
Bronze

@Jake21 

The most likely possible causes for multiple Google Nest devices suddenly not appearing in the Google Home app is if you inadvertently logged onto the Google Home app with the wrong account, or if your devices are in different Google Nest "homes" and accessed a different Google Nest "home/structure".

Have they also disappeared from the home.google.com website? (The same two likely causes would apply there.)

(Your post lists the "Nest app (iOS)", but the 2nd gen battery cameras do NOT appear in the Google Nest app.)

View Recommended Answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

MplsCustomer
Bronze
Bronze

@Jake21 

The most likely possible causes for multiple Google Nest devices suddenly not appearing in the Google Home app is if you inadvertently logged onto the Google Home app with the wrong account, or if your devices are in different Google Nest "homes" and accessed a different Google Nest "home/structure".

Have they also disappeared from the home.google.com website? (The same two likely causes would apply there.)

(Your post lists the "Nest app (iOS)", but the 2nd gen battery cameras do NOT appear in the Google Nest app.)