cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

No longer able to stream KRLD radio

Tommy62
Community Member

I am no longer able to stream KRLD radio. She says looked for KRLD, could not find or not available. It's been working for a year. Stopped working yesterday. 

6 REPLIES 6

JillG
Diamond Product Expert
Diamond Product Expert

Hi @Tommy62 

There is a currently known issue surrounding radio stations. Hopefully they can get it fixed soon!

iRzapper
Community Member

Same here, as of 04/11/23 iHeart Radio and all their wonderful radio channels that I have listened to for the last several years on my Google Home system with Nest speakers no longer works.  For that matter the same with Sirius XM channels, and some Spotify Channels too.

Now the response that Google Assistant returns when you ask to stream your music, and/or radio channels is the same ridiculous.....  "I looked for (insert your music or channel name) and it either isn't available or can't be played right now". 

Does anybody at Google know if this problem will get elevated to the point of someone or some team actually fixing this issue, or will the overall quality and experience of using the "Google Home System with Nest" just continue to degrade get worse and worse?   (Seems to be the trend from Google starting with the volume control issue for Nest Speakers that Google never provided a work-around for that originated back in Dec of 2021 and continues to this day)

CFlaro
Community Member

Yep! Exact same issues!

robertp
Community Member

I am having EXACTLY the same problem with all my radio stations that played fine until yesterday.  I've done a factory reset and several re-boots.  No help.  Frustrated!

TechWithBrett
Silver Product Expert
Silver Product Expert

Google is aware of the issue. Learn more in the Community post here: https://support.google.com/assistant/thread/210746628?hl=en

robertp
Community Member

I am having the same issue.  Talked to a tech support guy who said "we are aware of the situation."  Claimed they would have a fix for it "soon."  Your guess is as good as mine.