cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can't link xiaomi home and google home anymore

Kamoulocks
Community Member

Hi,

I'm able to link my xiaomi home account and my google assistant.

When i try, i got a error message that tell me this :

could not reach mi home, please try again.

Tried to reboot the phone, uninstall/reinstall Xiaomi home app and google home app.

It suddenly stop to work so i deleted the link between the 2 account and now i can't make the setup again, always the same error message.

Any tips please ?

Thank you.

1 Recommended Answer

Odell00
Community Member

Hey guys! I found a temporally fix. 

You must use the samsung smart things app and sync it with your yeelight/xiaomi account. If your smart device dose not appear in the yeelight app, you have to install an older version that can connect to mijia bulbs. I found a russian version that works just fine for my MJDPL01YL. https://eda-studio.ru/apk/transl/com.yeelight.cherry.apk 

Sync your smart things app with the yeelight account and all your bulbs will appear in the samsung app.

Connect your samsung smart things app with your google home app and your bulbs should appear.

This is a temporally fix that i found after 2 days of no sleep. I don't think it is the best but it works.

Google's local home sdk dose not work with this.

I think there is a google problem because the samsung app worked just fine. I think it also works with bixby.

Google please fix it.

View Recommended Answer in original post

596 REPLIES 596

Jeph
Community Member

Same from italy, @GoogleNestTeam we need you help! 

akuladon
Community Member

Same from Ukraine

CorneD
Community Member

Same problem here in Spain ☹️

Ali9
Community Member

Same problem. No solution so far. 

From Pakistan

emfietzi
Community Member

the same maybe some updates Mi home Xiaomi

Doubi
Community Member

Same here from Taiwan.

Juampazo
Community Member

@Doubi wrote:

Same here from Taiwan.

Same issue in Bolivia

jacpbggggg
Community Member

Of you only want to pair bulbs use the yeelight app instead and pair with Google. 5 of my 6 bulbs works this way.

tophe64
Community Member

Same here from French

Filip
Community Member

same problem 

ibrahimkale
Community Member

Same here from Turkey. Hope to see the root cause addressed and solved asap. 

KiaSohc
Community Member

Same problem here in NZ. I noticed the issue today when my lights are no longer connected. I tried unlinking MI Home from Google Home and now can no longer be linked back again.

LyleXavier
Community Member

Me too. Same Problem here in Philippines. All our Yeelights are working fine with google home except for our 3 xiaomi bulbs.

Sulrod
Community Member

Same problem here from Indonesia

Michu
Community Member

Same Here, Poland!

tapiwasam
Community Member

Same here, South Africa. sadly it's the same day that my Mi sensor set arrived, so I haven't had a chance to see how well it works with google assistant. This problem actually started a few days back with my lights, GA would say "something went wrong with your lights. Please try adding them again" but then they'd turn on after a while. Yesterday when I got home, GA failed to turn on the lights, and they haven't worked since outside the Mi Home app.

Yes I had the same problem start occurring about a week ago too, and gradually got worse until today when everything stopped working!

aledelpesce
Community Member

Same problem from Italy.

Gym_Bear
Community Member

Same for Ukraine

Giehgieh
Community Member

Same problem from the philippines

Gym_Bear
Community Member

A bridge via Samsung SmartThings app made a trick for me. I connected Mi account to SmartThings and then connected SmartThings to Google Home. Now everything works. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.oneconnect&hl=ru&gl=US

Anony
Community Member

how do you connect mi account to smartThings?

Erick
Community Member

Descarga App smartThings de Samsung, luego ahí mismo agregas dispositivo iluminación de la marca Yeeligh, finalmente agrega smartThings en el Google Home

Andy4
Community Member

Gracias!!! Funcionó!!!

Tom886
Community Member

I selected Yeelight in SmartThings and logged into the Xiaomi Account. SmartThings "imported" all Lights and now they are accessible again in Google Home

It worked!

rspaiva
Community Member

Works for lights but not for plugs.

Yes brother, how to connect Mi Account to Smart Things?

Just hit the "+" symbol in smart things, it'll detect the lightbulbs and other devices (as long as they're already connected to the Mi App), it should prompt you to sign into your Mi Account. Sign in and that should do it. Then go back to Google Home and add smart things to (-) Works with Google page

Hello, how to connect xiaomi's Mi Account to Smart Things

Just hit the "+" symbol in smart things, it'll detect the lightbulbs and other devices (as long as they're already connected to the Mi App), it should prompt you to sign into your Mi Account. Sign in and that should do it. Then go back to Google Home and add smart things to (-) Works with Google page

Locke
Community Member

Do it support for Mi fan and Mi air purifier device?

How to Connect mi account to smart thing?

Kootchs
Community Member

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! THIS WORKED!!!! You're the best thanks mate!

Andy4
Community Member

Thank you! It works!!

Wil_71
Community Member

Same here!

RRR971
Community Member

Same this here too, this is annoying

solobasuras
Community Member

Same from Chile, WE NEED A RESPONSE FROM GOOGLE!!, the link with xiaomi falls all over the world and they do not give an explanation?! 

Hasukisan
Community Member

Hello , same problem here in France since Yesterday.

RRR971
Community Member

I don't see Mi Home in Samsung Smartthings. How do you guys add it?