cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can't link xiaomi home and google home anymore

Kamoulocks
Community Member

Hi,

I'm able to link my xiaomi home account and my google assistant.

When i try, i got a error message that tell me this :

could not reach mi home, please try again.

Tried to reboot the phone, uninstall/reinstall Xiaomi home app and google home app.

It suddenly stop to work so i deleted the link between the 2 account and now i can't make the setup again, always the same error message.

Any tips please ?

Thank you.

1 Recommended Answer

Odell00
Community Member

Hey guys! I found a temporally fix. 

You must use the samsung smart things app and sync it with your yeelight/xiaomi account. If your smart device dose not appear in the yeelight app, you have to install an older version that can connect to mijia bulbs. I found a russian version that works just fine for my MJDPL01YL. https://eda-studio.ru/apk/transl/com.yeelight.cherry.apk 

Sync your smart things app with the yeelight account and all your bulbs will appear in the samsung app.

Connect your samsung smart things app with your google home app and your bulbs should appear.

This is a temporally fix that i found after 2 days of no sleep. I don't think it is the best but it works.

Google's local home sdk dose not work with this.

I think there is a google problem because the samsung app worked just fine. I think it also works with bixby.

Google please fix it.

View Recommended Answer in original post

596 REPLIES 596

Cowiez
Community Member

Use smart things instead of mi home... Do everything the same as u would to mi home, but use smart things. Google home will recognize devices using the smart things bridge

Stevie
Community Member

May be China wants to decouple with the western world 😀

Stevie
Community Member

Install Samsung Smartsthings and link the Smarthings to YeeLight under lighting , then it will link you to login to Mi A/C login to connect the lights linked to the Mi Home A/C. Then use Google Assistant to link with Smarthings to control the lights and this by pass will work. But do not know if it can control other Mi Home registered devices other than Yee Lights/Mi LED lampbulbs. Can someone try and let the community know?

Flameber
Community Member

It does not work for air purifier, at least in my case

BryanDavid
Community Member

Yes mi home is not working with google

home anymore

adrimainmain
Community Member

same here in indonesia mi home, stop working with google home... google please fix it

bukojuice
Community Member

Hello GNEST! mi home is still unable to link to google home - Philippines

Elbert
Community Member

Same here in qatar. Why like this? Already 2 days, can't link my mi account to google assistance. 

Panis
Community Member

also same for Taiwan

Santiago
Community Member

Same issue here in Mexico city using xiaomi light bulbs with MI home, I got the same error as everyone 

jordans
Community Member

Same from Guadalajara, Mexico :(, this happens when we trust completly in technology, also can fail sometimes but gets a lot of trouble. I will definetly change to Alexa.

Helper
Community Member

Google please fix. 

Peppuzzo
Community Member

Stesso problema,non mi fa più accedere da Google a mi home ,prima c'era smart Life ora mi home, è possibile che ogni tanto qualcosa salta.....? Tra l'altro mi home,per me è la prima volta...  Allora lo fate a posta!!!

Ccile57
Community Member

Same here... 

ArnavG
Community Member

Same here from India.. It was working perfectly fine and now it just suddenly stopped and gave me that message... I even tried from a different device and it still didn't work.

Aragao
Community Member

Same issue. Mi home not available right now. But if I  enter mi home I can control everything. I have reconnect the mi home service in google home... and still same error message from google home nest.

Jaileonard
Community Member

This should be fixed now as per google

Not for me error

LuuHoangKiem
Community Member

Same problem to me. I live in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. My MiHome app now can not link to Google Home app. Now I have to control my Xiaomi Air Purifier 3H via Mi Home app. I have no idea how to link between 2 apps again. I have tried many methods, reinstall those apps, remove account and sign in back again. But nothing happens.

Carlos_AL
Community Member

Same problem. 

Rufix
Community Member

Same problem from Italy

1nvis1bl3k1d
Community Member

Hi. Same here in Greece. What's happening this was very sudden.

Fabio
Community Member
in my house (Italy) the bulbs and xiaomi tv do not work

Lor19is
Community Member

Same in Switzerland since yesterday morning. Anybody in Google or Xiaomi team working to fix the problem? Definitively thinking to switch to another Home Control System.

Carlos_AL
Community Member

The same in Portugal, Mi Home is working, and Google Home is working, but they don't talk to each other. Yesterday morning everything was working

Leo1
Community Member

Upon checking, Mi Home users connecting to GOOGLE SUPPORT: Google Home or Nest speakers are having the same issue. Please contact Mi Home support as they are responsible on integrating their devices in the Google Home app.

Mikke
Community Member

Same problem since this morning

Singlikeamonste
Community Member

same here since Yesterday. From Germany

Volcano77
Community Member

Same problem from Indonesia

Volcano77
Community Member

Same from Indonesia, cant reach Mi Home

jesusgn90
Community Member

Same problem here. @GoogleNestTeam we need a solution here.

aziiz
Community Member

Same issue here from Morocco !!

Lexari
Community Member

Same in Poland. I think that problem is global right now. Anyone have written to google report?

swannprod
Community Member

Same in France...

nunofxss
Community Member

Same in 🇵🇹 since yesterday night. Seems an auth issue between both systems since control over Mi Home works fine. 

yes, I think that's the problem 

MaraBae
Community Member

Same here. The link doesn't work since 2 days ago for me. I'm in Indonesia

stefanobonfanti
Community Member

Same problem

Gp22
Community Member

Im got same problem, no solution yet

Rawa
Community Member

Sam for me here in Sweden. I unlinked the Mi Home account from google but now I can't add it back.

It just shows a screen really fast and then slides back to the google home app. Nothing happens.