cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Apps / Account

Blog Posts

Google Home: Access camera history and download clips from the Web and more with... Read more

Join the Q&A on Reddit with the team behind the new Google Home app Read more

Help Center

For immediate help, visit the official Google Nest Help Center where you can find tips, tutorials, and other answers to frequently asked questions.

Forum Posts

Upgrade QuickBooks To 2024

Intuit has recently released QuickBooks Desktop 2024, the latest version of its popular small business accounting software. For existing QuickBooks Desktop users, upgrading to the QuickBooks Desktop 2024 version provides access to new features and im...

williamas by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why can't managers create or edit Household routines

Why, oh why, can't invited managers create or edit household routines.I can understand personal routines, they are for you. But why, when I invite a manager (my wife) to join our Home, can she then not edit or create a household routine.Google remove...

Google home App

Why is everyone a manager? The purpose of this app is to control devices, WiFi, lights , etc…why wouldn’t there be managers and Children? So the kids cannot control thermostat and internet access? You can set up internet times, but they have access t...

Rlitster by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Google home app

Is Google home app server having issues?? Yesterday was already started some issues of not able to detect some devices, today ALL devices shown as offline!

How is it still this bad!?

So today is the day I migrated my nest account.I actually thought perhaps after literally years of holding off after the notoriously terrible experience had by others I now was the time things should be ok and the kinks ironed outI click migration an...

Home.nest.com

Trying to sign in to my Nest account on my tablet via home.nest.comunsuccessfully. I go to home.nest.com & it then asks me to sign in with Google. I click on it & it then takes me to the next screen which asks me to choose an account. I choose my Goo...

Arkronjr by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor quality products and horrible customer service

I have Nest thermostats and Doorbells in multiple homes (I also have endpoints and other "stuff"). Certain products work on the Nest App (Loved the Nest App), certain products only work on the Google App (not a fan). My complaint is about the thermos...

to vote