cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't reply to my own post?

lameboi
Community Member

I can't respond to my post? How do I verify my email address? I am getting the error message below, but I can't find the link to verify my email address. 

Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit your User Profile page.
1 Recommended Answer

JillG
Diamond Product Expert
Diamond Product Expert

Seems like the moderator locked your post for lack of activity. Just make a new post and provide lots of details and we can try and help.

View Recommended Answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

JillG
Diamond Product Expert
Diamond Product Expert

Seems like the moderator locked your post for lack of activity. Just make a new post and provide lots of details and we can try and help.

lameboi
Community Member

He replied today asking if I still need help. But I was not able to reply to it. 

JillG
Diamond Product Expert
Diamond Product Expert

I see the post about your request for more Home/Away features and looks like Jake asked if you had more questions but did lock the thread.  Unfortunately, I can't unlock it so you can make a new thread.

If you just want to request more controls and settings for Home/Away that is fine. Also, if you have any specific scenario you'd like to set up go ahead and put that in too. It is possible another community Nest Thermostat user can help.

hello, I have a broken heat link and the nest thermostat shows an H71 error message. Someone told me I should report the issue on community support, but I cannot see how to do that. Could you assist me please?

tease
Community Member

@JillG @Jake 
Locking his previous thread four days after @Jake  replied to a message from two months ago isn't fair./

This just forces @lameboi to have to make another thread creating more work for him. Give him some reasonable time? If it's taken @Jake months to respond to lamboi's original post, don't lock it after four days of no response!!!