cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Apps / Account

Blog Posts

Google Home: Access camera history and download clips from the Web and more with... Read more

Join the Q&A on Reddit with the team behind the new Google Home app Read more

Your helpful home keeps getting better with the redesigned Home app and easy to ... Read more

Help Center

For immediate help, visit the official Google Nest Help Center where you can find tips, tutorials, and other answers to frequently asked questions.

Forum Posts

Problems with Scheduling Smart Tapo Bulbs

Since installing my Google Nest wired Doorbell I’ve had to add four wifi extenders and switch off my main Wifi Router wifi. I added the wired Google security Camera and twin Floodlights. Initially the smart setup went well and very impressive. Then I...

Application Google home

Bonjour Je souhaite effacer des volets de mon application google home qui ne sont plus connectés.Merci de votre aideCordialement Christophe

How do I resolve a billing question?

I recently had a Next charge of several hundred dollars hit my credit card. I am a Nest Secure customer. I can’t find any workable phone number or direct online access to account or billing information. Please advise.

Cant speak that language

When I try to start, I get all responses in a language I cant understand (Italian?). I have verified that the nest speaker and android device are on the same Wifi network.

jayh2252 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t add a Guest to Family & Guests in the Nest app

I need to add guest access to my Nest x Yale Locks for a short term rental in the Nest app. However, I’m not able to add a guest to “Family & Guests” in the Nest app. After I enter a guest name, the app shows a message saying “Something went wrong. P...

IMG_2925.png
msoucie by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote