cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Battery Cam 99% charged does not record vehicle events and also records no events from 1pm

JustTina
Community Member

So I charge the battery, set home up with maximum video stream, click on people, vehicle, motion, have it on high sensitivity and regardless of being outside (indoor nestcams are picking up more) manages to see only 1 person and 1 vehicle move and yet throughout the day the indoor ones pick up motion to the road from window ledges. Even worse cars suddenly appear in event with no event of actually getting there - at night it is getting a clear picture but I could run around naked in front of it and it would not record an event and today it just has no history event coverage from 1.30 pm. So the information about a vehicle I really need is not there. So over the crappy thing. Can anyone tell me what more can I do its such a downer when you experience stalking and no matter how you try to help yourself companies like google just **bleep** on you and I tried ringing the number for support but its disconnected and the call me form keeps asking to be refreshed and the chat with them is apparently not available due to operation hours

0 REPLIES 0