cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Camera notification

cyfalk
Community Member

I haven't been getting my notifications for my cameras and doorbell for the past couple days.  Is this a known issue?  If so how can I get notifications again.

Please help!?!?

1 Recommended Answer

cyfalk
Community Member

I was able to fix the issue by adding the alert to be sent to my email and removing the check from push.  Once I started receiving the emails I removed the check from email and added a check next to push and started receiving them.

View Recommended Answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it is a very well known issue. Another well known issue is a team of yayhooos here  who pretend to be "helpful experts",  who will ask you multiple scripted questions until you get fed up.  then bug you (because they get brown noser points for each post) , then summarily lock the thread with no resolution.

I bought 3 nest cams and paid my hard earned, after tax $600 and they are just a fx$_&- bunch of cheap toys.  I also have an Arlo system and that has worked very well with only a very few glitches,  I plan to return these joke Nest Cams to Costco for a full refund. 

Do yourself a favor and ditch all nest products , demand a refund,

And worthless "expert" expert yayhooos can go get more of their BS training.

cyfalk
Community Member

I was able to fix the issue by adding the alert to be sent to my email and removing the check from push.  Once I started receiving the emails I removed the check from email and added a check next to push and started receiving them.