cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Feature Request: Ability to turn off notifications if camera sees family members

BenEd
Community Member

Cameras allow you to select between notifications for people, any other movement and/or sounds.  Considering Nest has familiar face functionality I'd appreciate  more granular options with people notifications. At the very least it would be the ability to switch off notifications if the camera sees a family member, but could extend to on/off notifications for each familiar face. Essentially, I very much want to receive a notification if a randomer is creeping up my garden in the dead of night; I would also rather not receive 14 notifications as my wife walks in and out of the house while gardening.

41 REPLIES 41

WoutR
Community Member

Installed the doorbell yesterday, and turning off notifications. Useless without this feature. Can't imagine this not being implemented yet. Thought this product was grown up by now. Disappointed.

Vigifiw
Community Member

We definitely need this feature. Otherwise I will return this cams and ll buy some cheaper ones that offer this little feature!