cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells

Blog Posts

New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested f... Read more

Nest Cam Outdoor (1st gen) expanded support rolling out into Public Preview for ... Read more

Nest Cam Indoor (1st gen) expanded support rolling out in the Public Preview of ... Read more

Forum Posts

New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more!

We recently shared new updates to the Google Home app. You can read more in our community blog: New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more! Have any questions not covered in the FAQ? Let us know ...

Broken lock clip

Hi, my back clip that locks my doorbell device in place is broken. It won’t come back out for me to lock it in place. I sent a ticket to google months ago with no update or response to date, which is ridiculous! Has anyone else had this issue and kno...

L_Koops by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest doorbell battery- no audio on Android

Has there been a fix by google on this matter? I continue to not have audio via android. I tried speaking with a rep for a replacement, given google KNOWS of the issue and was advised that there isny anything they "google" can do. I swaped out for an...

alev921 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest Cam gen 2 wont factory reset

I have a 2nd generation battery Nest Cam which was working fine until I switched internet providers. I removed it from the Home App. I tried doing a factory reset, documentation, (holding the button down for up to 60 seconds) with the camera connecte...

Doorbell buzzing and bouncing at chime

My doorbell chime is buzzing. When I took the cover off one of the chime boxes is bouncing constantly and making a bouncing and bussing noise. I just built my home and the electrician says I need a new door bell not a chime but I am not sure if it’s ...

Ecorbeil by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Hello is Peeling

My Nest Hello Doorbell is Peeling . Love the product, but it looks terrible in the front of my home. I have 2 nest camera's, and a thermostat and full subscription but if I cannot fix this I will have to change to a different make as this premium pro...

to vote