cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nest Camera Charging

tshaffar
Community Member

I got the nest camera and installed it.   I have a question about charging:

When I plugged it in (with the provided wire) when it was mounted, from my GoogleHome app I could see that the battery is still going down after a day (as if it is not charging).    I decided to take it off the mount and try to charge it, but I don't see any lights or anything indicating it is getting charged.

My questions:
1. Should I see any lights indicating that it is charging?
2. Can I use continuously with the wire provided, or do I need to purchase another plug?

Thanks.

2 Recommended AnswerS

tshaffar
Community Member

Replying to my own posting:

My bad.  I think I figured it out -- I had the wire in the wrong way.  Although it goes in both ways - only one direction provides for charging.

View Recommended Answer in original post

Hilary
Community Manager (Admin)

Hey Folks.

We haven't heard any updates from you. I'll go ahead and lock this thread. If you're still experiencing problems, feel free to start a new thread and we'll be happy to help.

Best Regards,
Hilary

View Recommended Answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

tshaffar
Community Member

Replying to my own posting:

My bad.  I think I figured it out -- I had the wire in the wrong way.  Although it goes in both ways - only one direction provides for charging.

Hilary

Hey there, 
Just wanted to make sure you found a solution. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns as I will be locking this in 24 hours.

Have a great day!
Hilary

Hilary

Hey Folks.

We haven't heard any updates from you. I'll go ahead and lock this thread. If you're still experiencing problems, feel free to start a new thread and we'll be happy to help.

Best Regards,
Hilary