cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nest Outdoor Camera replacement power adapter

KevNightingale
Community Member

Is it possible to buy a replacement power adapter and cord for the Nest Outdoor Camera? My camera won’t power up as it looks like water got into the power adapter.

I checked the Nest site and I could only find a power unit for an IQ camera.

2 Recommended AnswerS

EmptyNester
Gold Product Expert
Gold Product Expert

Hi KevNightingale,  Maybe give this a try.  Note this is NOT for the IQ camera.  Just the regular outdoor cam.

https://www.savingology.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Nest-Weatherproof-A0043-Ac-C&click=2&gcli...

View Recommended Answer in original post

KevNightingale
Community Member

Unfortunately, the company didn’t have any in stock - which I found out after a 2-month wait. I ended up buying a new camera and tested the old camera with the new adapter and it still works. I now have a spare camera, so all good. Thanks for the recommendation anyway. 

View Recommended Answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

EmptyNester
Gold Product Expert
Gold Product Expert

Hi KevNightingale,  Maybe give this a try.  Note this is NOT for the IQ camera.  Just the regular outdoor cam.

https://www.savingology.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Nest-Weatherproof-A0043-Ac-C&click=2&gcli...

KevNightingale
Community Member

Great! Thanks for the link. I’m in the UK, which might explain why it didn’t show up in my location. I have ordered the part - hopefully it does the job 👍🏻

Did it work?

KevNightingale
Community Member

Unfortunately, the company didn’t have any in stock - which I found out after a 2-month wait. I ended up buying a new camera and tested the old camera with the new adapter and it still works. I now have a spare camera, so all good. Thanks for the recommendation anyway. 

Hey folks, 
It looks like we have come to a solution so I'm going to be locking this thread. If you have any other concerns or questions, please feel free to create a new thread. 

Have a great day. 
Garrett DS