cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Chromecast ambient mode

duglop
Community Member

I currently have an ongoing inquiry about this issue, but now I am getting upset because after sending in information about this for the past 2 months Google is asking the SAME questions and wants the SAME information sent in again, for the 3rd time! Not to mention the fact that even tho it is an existing and ongoing problem someone from Google closed the thread! JUST FIX THE PROBLEM!

My ongoing Chromecast problem still is not right - google photos are STILL missing from ambient mode on my Vizio 43 V series for some reason. when I bought my TV last year they worked just fine, then 1 day they were gone after an update! Google photos ambient is still available on my Vizio 32" D series. Several people have mentioned possible fixes but none have worked at all. Now all of a sudden Google is once again asking for the same information I have sent in twice already! They are also giving suggestions for a "work around"? NO! I am NOT just putting a band-aid on the problem - I want it fixed so it works properly!

0 REPLIES 0