cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Play on chromecast with Geforce now

Jujutou
Community Member

Hello,

I have a problem with the ability to play on the google chromecast with google tv through Nvidia Geforce now.

Everything is fine, except my Xbox one controller does not match the given settings. The configuration of the keys does not correspond to the keys actually programmed. So much so that it is impossible for me to play. (Ex: button A programmed to jump, except that in the game it is not the A key but the right trigger. It is the same problem for all the keys).

Except when I play the same way but using Geforce now on my pc or my phone, there is no problem.

Ditto, while testing Stadia, there was no key inversion problem.

I think the problem comes from transferring information from google tv to Geforce now.

Do you have a solution?

Thank you !

-------------------------------

Bonjour,

J'ai un problème sur la possibilité de jouer sur le google chromecast avec google tv en passant par Nvidia Geforce now. 

Tout ce passe bien, sauf que ma manette Xbox one ne correspond pas aux réglages données. La configuration des touches ne correspond pas au touches réellement programmé. Si bien qu'il m'est impossible de jouer. (Ex: bouton A programmé pour sauter, sauf que dans le jeu ce n'est pas la touche A mais la gachette droite. C'est le même problème pour toutes les touches).

Sauf que lorsque je joue de la même manière mais en utilisant Geforce now sur mon pc ou mon téléphone, il n'y a pas de problème.

Idem, en testant Stadia, il y a pas eu de problème d'inversion de touche.

Je pense que le problème vient de transfert d'informations de goggle tv vers Geforce now.

Auriez vous une solution ?

0 REPLIES 0