cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Vudu to Chromecast will not load,only pre cast picture and 4 circles going round,then network error

Azteca
Community Member
8 REPLIES 8

MrB81
Community Member

Having same issue.  Troubleshooting with VUDU did not resolve issue.  Tried casting on multiple devices.  From App and computer.  Factory reset on router.  Everything but VUU casts fine.  Let me know if you found a solution

Same issue. My newer Chromecast will cast Vudu, but not my old ones. I’m having this issue in two different locations on two different wifi networks. I’ve contacted  Vudu and Google about the issue, and neither seems to have an answer. It’s been over two weeks now, almost three. This is unacceptable. 

hstnfld
Community Member

I am having the same issue, even when trying to cast the UHD movie in SD.

MichaelaK13
Community Member

I am also having issues with this.

Retroboy1989
Community Member

Same issue here. Works fine on Vizio Tv with built in Chromecast (ethernet). Neither 2nd Gen Chromecasts will play Vudu content right now. Very frustrating.

MrB81
Community Member

Agree, seems like a Vudu problem.  Here are some temporary work around until they get it fixed:

1) use app installed on Smart TV and it works

2) use moviesanywhere app and link to your Vudu account.  You can cast your content from Vudu.  Keep in mind not all studios allow this so it will only work with your content that is for a studio that does.

Retroboy1989
Community Member

It would appear the issue has been resolved. I've been able to cast today.