Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Home Automation

Blog Posts

What is the Product Experts Program? Read more

The latest updates from Google Home and Nest Read more

Switch to the latest: The Google Nest Skill for Alexa Read more

Help Center

For immediate help, visit the official Google Nest Help Center, where you can find tips, tutorials, and other answers to frequently asked questions.

Forum Posts

Heads up: Philips Hue Change Impacting Scripted Automations!

Hey everyone,We wanted to keep you in the loop about some recent changes related to Philips Hue sensors that might impact your scripted automations. Philips Hue has updated their sensor device configuration to use the TemperatureSetting trait (previo...

Warranty Return Issue

I have been trying to return my google doorbell for warranty for 5 weeks and constantly being fobbed off via email or phone saying someone will email or call you back to no avail. Supposedly i didnt get all the required paperwork from the transport m...

Bose soundbar 600 can't join speaker group anymore

My Chromecast speakers were working for months the way they should and then for no apparent reason the Bose smart soundbar 600 with Chromecast built in just stopped working with all the other Google speakers in a group. This was about a month ago and...

Inconsistency

In my sleep routine, I have a command that prompts sleep sounds to play on my wireless nest speakers. It's worked in the past, but now it wants to play YouTube sleep sounds on the display. When I say, "Hey, Google, play sleep sound rain on stereo," (...

Screen sizes

When I watch any content with my Chromecast the borders are cutter out to fill the screen and it doesn't let me change the options

SoloRed by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cómo puedo desbloquear los play Points?

Eh tenido problemas con el dinero electrónico en mi correo, me dice que por qué parece que hubo una abuso a las políticas de privacidad pero realmente no hice nada y no me deja comprar mi canjear play Points alguien sabe que puedo hacer?

Honeymoon by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch google acts

Husband created an email to set up google home so it didn't see any personal info.It's been giving me issues like switching from created email act to my personal email and continuously so when you say a command if it is on personal email it says sorr...

to vote