Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Home Automation

Blog Posts

What is the Product Experts Program? Read more

The latest updates from Google Home and Nest Read more

Switch to the latest: The Google Nest Skill for Alexa Read more

Help Center

For immediate help, visit the official Google Nest Help Center, where you can find tips, tutorials, and other answers to frequently asked questions.

Forum Posts

Heads up: Philips Hue Change Impacting Scripted Automations!

Hey everyone,We wanted to keep you in the loop about some recent changes related to Philips Hue sensors that might impact your scripted automations. Philips Hue has updated their sensor device configuration to use the TemperatureSetting trait (previo...

Google Nest Doorbell battery exploded.

So, for the sake of context, I probably use most google home products... The more useful ones that is (Cameras both indoor and outdoor, doorbells, thermostat etc).Recently, my doorbell suddenly stopped charging. I unmounted it, brought it inside, plu...

Thermopompe et fournaise électrique

Est-ce que quelqu’un parle français dans la salle? j’ai une thermopompe et fournaise électrique. je me demande si il y a un paramètre pour programmer la température extérieure pour qu’à -12 extérieur que ma thermopompe arrête et que le signal soit en...

Black bars on the google nest hub gen 2

So my google nest hub started showing black bar on the left side off the display, it was very subtle but a few days later it covered half of the screen. Unfortunately i didnt have to picture taken after the big change but i have this one: the screen ...

IMG_2182.jpeg

Loop / Repeat Action until condition is no longer met

Hey everyone, I have successfully created an automation where my Nest Mini gives a voice message (action) when a room falls below 18°C (starter) and the window is open (condition). Now I want to repeat the voice message every 2 minutes until the wind...

SkiPro by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to add Geeni to Google Home

I purchased these Merkury Innovations lights that use the Geeni app and they work using the app. The Geeni app has the third party support “add to Google” in the settings and I’ve tried doing that. I’ve also tried using the Google Home app and going ...

Stenio by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

My display from camera

Hi guys , could someone help me understand my nest camera . When I’m watching the live stream after about 10 mins the viewing goes off and I have to restart it ? I can’t leave the camera on all day , can anyone tell me why please? my internet is bril...

Craigyboy by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote