cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nest Aware

Blog Posts

Help Center

For immediate help, visit the official Google Nest Aware Help Center where you can find tips, tutorials, and other answers to frequently asked questions.

Forum Posts

Resolved! Nest Aware Price Jump

Just got my email notification. 25% increase from $120 to $150/year? I don't think so. Looks like I'll cancel before my renewal, have no cloud storage for now until I find a more reasonable alternative.If you're going to raise prices that much, give ...

DJHussey by Community Member
  • 186 replies
  • 42 kudos

nest camera: can't turn on familiar face detection

We have a new Nest Camera (battery). We signed up for Nest Aware. In Google home settings, the Nest Aware section says "no compatible device found". The "learn more" link sends us on a wild goose chase with no answers. We do not live in Illinois. Can...

pweil2 by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest cam 1st gen wired

I have 2 wired indoor 1st gen camera and they both stop working all a sudden... no light or anything works out of the blue.. I use different cords long with the original and nothing but it gets super hot... was wondering if you guys can help

Jme213 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billed twice

I was billed twice and now I’ve waited four days for them to reply back with whatever they need to say but they have not credited my account for $150. I’ve been loyal customer for four years now and I still have $150 that they owe me and they won’t a...

Devinee by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DATE AND TIME DISPLAY

PLEASE GOOGLE, for the love of all that is good, create a Google nest home hub display with time and DATE. Why and HOW is this not a basic feature. There are thousands of requests on this forum for this feature. Please listen and act. It is the simpl...

Nest Cam 1st Generation

Hello, I haven't used my Nest 1st gen camera in about 2 years and when I try to reconnect it, it says "This Nest cam Indoor is connected to another account." I have no other account, but know there was a migration in 2023 to Google accounts. How do I...

anniems by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help Google is loosing her mind

My Google nest just randomly started playing some sort of music out of nowhere and then before that made the sound of a cast connection but when I looked it was a black screen with a lil photo of what looked to be a phone with signal lines coming out...

to vote