So I have a Nest doorbell wired - which was added to a new property without existing doorbell or chime.
We also installed the motion sensor and camera and that is up and running no problem.
Keep getting the NC033 (6012) error message assaying the location is too far from product assisting and when I spoke to support took me through the following troubleshooting they explained it needs to be close to a product to make it work and that Google Home knew that there were other devices so unless I created a totally new Home and then deleted the others and started again but this seems a bit far.. so Ive gone through all of this and nothing worked.
1. Hard reset the doorbell (button in the back and front until pulsing blue).
2. Delete and read Nest app - re-setup the doorbell
3. Reset Modem/router - re-setup the doorbell and
5. Used my other phone as a hotspot to my phone - re-setup
6. Move the camera closer but cannot as hard wired to the front of the building./
7. Now asking to re-set router and internet but at the same time the issue is to do
with the doorbell needs to product assist off another device that are not close enough.
So will these solutions work:
Need to add a chime but can I buy the new google Nest audio works with and make it chime when the Nest Doorbell wired is pressed. I want to know before I buy as we cannot hardwire a chime as the location of the new wired doorbell means we can no longer access the wiring.
If I buy a Google indoor camera and use that to pair and move that device on an extension cable close to the doorbell to pair off will that work?
Is there any wireless chime that works with the Google Wired Nest doorbell?