cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I creat a ticket to get a replacement Nest smoke detector mounting bracket

Mengquis
Community Member

How do I get a replacement ?

2 REPLIES 2

jennajuggles
Community Member

Unfortunately you're most likely out of luck -- I recently had work done at my house and a contractor lost the mounting plate to my Nest Protect 2nd Gen. I contacted Nest support for a replacement mounting plate, but they told me that my Nest Protect was out of warranty and wouldn't send a replacement mounting plate. They also don't sell the mounting plate individually (and neither do hardware stores, Amazon, etc.), so I am now the proud owner of a Nest Protect paperweight. 

I'd suggest contacting Nest Support to see if yours is still in warranty, but if it's not, Nest Support is not remotely helpful...

LCAgnew
Community Member

My Next Cam plug in for the cord is not working. I need this cam replaced as I have had it lest then a year. Failure to assist me will necessities me contacting the BBB, FTA, Attorney General office. These are my remedies. I am worried as I see a lot of negative comments here and will never buy another Nest Cam. Please help me.