cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

337 degrees on sensor!

BBC692
Community Member

Help! My sensor is ready negative 337 f after I installed a new battery (the app told me the sensor was running low or too far)- I updated the battery and ever since it has read as -337f. Just insane, I have tried removing and reinstalling the batter, deleting from the app and re-adding, waiting 24 hours. Nothing has worked. What a piece of junk- please help!!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Langertwo
Community Member

Mine too!  Anybody have a solution? Worked great before changing the battery.

BBC692
Community Member

I spent - 4 hours troubleshooting with nest- 2 on the phone, 2 online chat. I did everything they asked. They then requested additional time to troubleshoot with another team. Everyone came back and said it’s a hardware issue. They gave me the option for them to send a replacement- but made me pay for shipping. Which I did- expedited. It was supposed to arrive January 21. It’s the 25th today and the tracking shows no movement for days and says “no delivery date”. I reached out again and no help at all except for a lane credit in the google store onky for the cost of my shopping. So here we are- no replacement and no help. What a scam!!!!!!!!