cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Google Nest will not connect to Wi-Fi

ecdavis3
Community Member

I have been trying for months to get a replacement thermostat as mine will not connect to wifi. I have sent and responded to several emails but the threads just keep getting closed out. Please someone help! Is there a number I can call? 
case number 9-9804000031351

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

tlives69
Community Member

i've been having the exact same issue, i have a generation 3 learning thermostat and it won't find my wifi or connect, reset over and over and over, have a regular thermostat in my inlaw apt in same house and that one is fine, bought them together. the learning thermo shows very outdated version, wish there was a way to update having it connected to a computer

Hategooglenest
Community Member

Obviously, typical of NEST GOOGLE company. You paid for the “quality” product and NEST GOOGLE now has your money!  End of story!  You want a product that actually works … accept your loss and go buy from, clearly now, a reputable company!  NEST no longer gives a *#¥^!

lchteacher
Community Member

I am having the same problem as you and getting the roundabout. It was working until I return home from vacation in December and I have been on the phone every since it on the computer trying to get some help. They say my warranty is out in January but that does not make any sense to me because the problem started in December.

TFB
Community Member

Disgusted with google nest and the whole concept.  Until you buy they are ALWAYS available. When problems arise they are NEVER there. 

Herbert1
Community Member

Terrible support, can't get anyone to respond to this issue, randomly popped up and none of the online steps fix the issue.