cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Heating coming on

timhare77
Community Member

Hi there

I am suffering with the heating coming on during the night, when i look at the "history" there is an icon saying temperature set by Nest app at a high temperature. I have created a simple time setting schedule with a lower setting during the night but this is still happening. I have also disabled all the Nest sense features for the thermostat so i cannot understand why i am getting this triggering of the heating. Please can someone advise as this is costing us a fortune!!!

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

ConfusedDotYes
Community Member

I am also having this problem, but the schedule is not showing anything except the settings I have entered.

No matter what we try, the heating still comes on during the night.

Any help would be appreciated. 

KerriS7
Community Member

This is also happening to me! I’ve no schedule on what so ever, every auto setting turned off and still it’s waking me up boiling in the night! To the point I have to switch it off from my actual boiler! How can something meant to be so simple be made so difficult to use?! 

ConfusedDotYes
Community Member

I think I've found a solution,  it certainly seems to be working for us;

I went into the nest app and disabled the 'True Radiant' setting again, then I restarted the app.

So far, so good........ 🤞

Thank you so much for your response. I was told to do this and have done but it’s still happening! When you say restart the app do you mean uninstall it? As I didn’t do that so maybe that’s why. 

I don't have the "True radiant" setting.

ConfusedDotYes
Community Member

No, don't uninstall,  as you will have to start all over again.

I just closed the app, as normal, then did a phone restart.