cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is my two wire system comptable?

TomW
Community Member

I have just two wires, both solid, a white wire going to the W terminal and a black wire going to the B terminal of my current thermostat. Can I use your Google Nest Learning Thermostat in my home? You compactivity checker told to take a photo of the wires, which I did but I see no way to upload it to you, nor do I see a chat or phone link as you checker said I would find.

2 REPLIES 2

dudarich
Community Member

https://support.google.com/googlenest/gethelp

You should be able to follow the prompts to get you into section 3 where you can live chat someone or call.

TomW1
Community Member

I should be able to do a lot of things and the company SHOULD be able to answer my questions instead of me making me, the consumer jumps through hoops. This whole thing is asinine. Will it work or not? I have to take pictures, but can't upload them, I have to create user names, passwords all to find out if it will work. What kind of support does this show? A, I buying a Chinese piece of crap with no support of do I have o ask the free world if it will work or not. Does this mean that no one selling it has any idea how it works or how to wire it? AM I to guess my way through the process and if it does not work, well, it sucks to be me.