Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats

Blog Posts

Troubleshoot a W5 Code on Nest Thermostat Read more

Nest Renew: How do you save energy during the Holiday season? Read more

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

How do I monitor online status of Nest Thermostat

What is the best method on my internal network to check the online status of my Nest Learning Thermostat 2nd gen? I have a home network monitoring tool that checked and notifies me if a device is unreachable, offline. I would like to add my Nest Ther...

Xenon2000 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Learning Compatability

Good Morning, My Google Nest Learning Thermostats just showed up and I realized the wiring for each is different. I believe one is compatible and one I’m not sure about. Each has C W G Y and R cables. The downstairs one has a U1 orange cable and I’m ...

JeffreyP by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Download Nest thermostat usage data

I have being using 3 Nest Thermostat for last 5 yearsModelDisplay-3.4They are connect using Nest username. As it is connected using nest account and not google account.below link does not have any usage data.https://takeout.google.com/?pli=1How can I...

Nest Heat Link Replacement - Where is case number?

My installer has confirmed that our Nest heatlink device has power but does not work. It is just out of warranty. I cannot find replacement parts from Google. I’m told there is a replacement service, but we need heat NOW, the device is apparently eas...

JulianH by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaints and issues with customer services

I have a major issue with Google support. I purchased a replacement Nest device via the link provided by one of the team, it was sent out but did not arrive, It's been over a month now and they are not responding to emails with an update, they are br...

Nest Learning Thermostat won't stop "learning"

I've seen several posts like this and followed all the suggestions. I'm posting this because my problem still persists. My Nest Learning Thermostat essentially does the opposite of what I want. So I turned off auto schedule and eventually all other s...

1000016352.jpg
Glenn3 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Polls
Do you use automations or Routines in your smart home?
to vote