cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Temperature setting

Drewsb
Community Member

Hi, if I set my thermostat to 17c for example, why does it drop with no intervention from me randomly during the day, if I set it at a specific value why won't it stay there, I have nest learning disabled Thank you

2 Recommended AnswerS

laurentbourg
Bronze
Bronze

Because you most likely have a schedule setup. This happens if you ever had nest learning enabled at some point. Go to the nest app, select your thermostat, click on the schedule tab at the bottom, and delete any points you see in the chart. 

View Recommended Answer in original post

Great thanks for your help, it has solved the problem 👍

View Recommended Answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

laurentbourg
Bronze
Bronze

Because you most likely have a schedule setup. This happens if you ever had nest learning enabled at some point. Go to the nest app, select your thermostat, click on the schedule tab at the bottom, and delete any points you see in the chart. 

Hi there, thank you for your reply, i did as you suggested and everything is working just fine now, thanks again 👍

Great thanks for your help, it has solved the problem 👍

Ok great it all worked out, please mark the response as a solution when you get a chance.

I cleared my "schedule"...I have to idea what I want it set to at any given time...I want to know, If say I have it set to 72F, does it automatically stop running, like it should?????  Or run continuously, which is possibly the reason my gas and electric has gone up astronomically???!!!!