cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Thermostat E not connecting to app TD023

Nathan2021
Community Member

Hi,

I've tried 3/4 times resetting the thermostat E by holding the screen for 10 seconds, I've turned all other Bluetooth devices in the house off but i cannot get past the Error code TD023. Is there anything else i can try ?

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Gorka
Community Member

Hi, 

I have the same problem. I have tried many configurations in my router. I tried with three diferents phones, all of them Xiaomi, but with the same TD023 problem. Have you found any solution?

Thanks

Gorka
Community Member

My model is HF001235-IT. I tried to reset it several tomes (pressing 10 seconds the ring) but nothing. In the screen appears the symbol to download Nest app

Gorka
Community Member

Some more information. I tried all the things that appear in this link https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/9703359?hl=en-GB#zippy=%2Ctd , but nothing

Manishr
Community Member

Hi Gorka 

I contacted google through their contact us section and also through pvt message on twitter. They sent me a new replacement one after i sent them the faulty one

Gorka
Community Member

Thanks for the reply. Did you buy it at Google shop? I bought it in a retailer anda this is my second product with the same problem... 

Manishr
Community Member

It was a gift but was second hand one but google told me that it was still under warranty 

Nathan2021
Community Member

I also had to contact Google who sent me a replacement and I had to send mine back. Worked perfectly this time 

hi, everyone. could you please advise me on their address / means of connecting with? thank you

Gorka
Community Member

Thanks for your replies. I'll contact with Google support center

philsasso
Community Member

So the solution is to contact GOOGLE?

Too bad they make it so hard to contact them about defective products!

Gorka
Community Member

Sorry for the delay. In my case, yes, I had to contact Google and after some tests I had to send my thermostat ad they sent me another one that worked well