I think I found a peculiar bug… google home mini devices are unrecognized as local connections by my iPhone, that is, until I restart my google wifi router… after a restart, some time will pass and the issue will happen again, once again only fixed by a network restart
to be clear, the google home is connected to the internet and is operational, just not for local access required operations… hopefully you folks have some better ideas on what could be causing this particular error
Thanks for visiting the Community.
Since this thread hasn't had activity in a while, we're going to close it to keep content fresh.
We hope you were able to get the help you need. If you still need assistance with your Google Home Mini, feel free to submit another post and provide as many details as possible so that others can lend a hand.