I wish i had seen the reviews before i spend $500 on 5 of these useless paperweights that Sundar Pichai calls Nest wifi router and points.
What in the world ?
Nothing works.... So much for google being an engineering giant. These things are useless. I cant even return them
Anyone solve the Nest wifi connectivity issues?
Pls go thru the long list of posts on this issue / distilled as follows
1. Google lost a lawsuit to SONOS and released an update late 2019 to remove the offending code
2. This update resulted in random and intermittent WiFi going offline (same as you mentioned)
3. The Google Community Expert has been posting every month or so that they are looking into the matter, but that is all we hear from Google (which is shameful)
4. Many users have tried Factory Reset etc (I have too) but to no avail
5. I had a Google Nest Router + 3 Nest Points and yesterday spent USD 400 to buy the Linksys Atlas Pro 6 (3 Pack) and have put the Google Nest (1+4) into cold storage (what a waste of USD 600)
6. The situation is exasperating and Google is showing their true colours as an IT behemoth