cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nest Secure support / alternative way of using?

robbert
Community Member

I am very satisfied with the Nest Secure alarm system. Unfortunately, support will end next April 8. There is a way to continue using it anyway?

2 Recommended AnswerS

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

No unfortunately. Starting April 8, 2024, support will stop for Nest Secure and your Nest Secure will no longer be accessible in the Nest app.

View Recommended Answer in original post

RealHumanPerson
Community Member

Unfortunately no. Google would rather their customers F-off and die rather than find a middle-ground of support for their very expensive and still new product. 

View Recommended Answer in original post

7 REPLIES 7

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

No unfortunately. Starting April 8, 2024, support will stop for Nest Secure and your Nest Secure will no longer be accessible in the Nest app.

VENUSGIRL1959
Community Member

HELLO I NEEDE A NEST CONNECT TO CONTINUE TO USE MY APP FOR THE YALE NEST LOCK I NEVER RECEIVED THE EMAIL TO OPTAIN THE NEST CONNECT FOR FREE PLEASE HELP DOREEN MONTERROZA #

@VENUSGIRL1959 

You might want to try contacting Support.  They don't contact customers based on posts in this forum.

1. Go to https://support.google.com/googlenest/gethelp.
2. Select a category/product family, and type in a brief description of the issue, then click "Next".
3. Click "Other", then click "Next step".
4. Under "Resources", just click "Next step". (Clicking one of the listed links will bring up a Help page page.)
5. Under "Contact options", choose to get a phone call or chat with the team, depending on availability in your country.

Best of luck. I’ve been getting lied to by them for weeks trying to obtain my code. Hopefully you are more successful than I have been.

RealHumanPerson
Community Member

Unfortunately no. Google would rather their customers F-off and die rather than find a middle-ground of support for their very expensive and still new product. 

Toerholm
Community Member

I live in Denmark, apparently this voucher on 200$ can only be used in the us google store and only be shipped to a us address. This isnt fair at all, my product is just as useless in Denmark .. I have tried the support chat with google .. but no luck. .. its very disappointing that the product no longer works .. but even more disappointing that google wont compensate me in Denmark

RTDC
Community Member

It’s no different in the U.S. I can’t get a code either. The only difference here is that they lie & say it was already redeemed here but say that they don’t actually show a date it was redeemed. All you’re missing by living abroad is hours of being lied to.