cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I apply Matter joining QR Code from Google

SimonLee659
Community Member

I've used a Matter v1.0 certificated Thread&BLE Dual Band Chip to develop smart Bulb. After I get Google Home certificated, how can I apply 10000 Matter QR Code(Google DAC) for my Chip Modules (the same as 10000 Matter Smart Bulbs). Do I need to pay for these DAC of different chip-module?

1 Recommended Answer

sipriyadarshi
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

The device setup QR code has information regarding your device and CSA approved project, in the form of PID and VID. You will get these as part of your CSA certification, and will need to generate a QR code for your device. You can learn more about QR code setup through the matter specification here. Also more information in this regard can be found on the CSA website.

View Recommended Answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

sipriyadarshi
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

The device setup QR code has information regarding your device and CSA approved project, in the form of PID and VID. You will get these as part of your CSA certification, and will need to generate a QR code for your device. You can learn more about QR code setup through the matter specification here. Also more information in this regard can be found on the CSA website.