I have the google speaker and also the mini speakers. A few days ago they started to say there is a glitch and to try again later. I have strong WiFi though out the house and I am not having any issues with the internet. I tried restarting my google nest WiFi , and all the speakers. Still doing the same thing.
I am having the exact same problem. Tried unplugging devices both from wall and devices devices themselves, tried rebooting, tried factory reset—am already right next to my router—nothing works! All other devices connected to the internet work just fine. This is supremely frustrating. Google, do something!
Yes, Google needs to address this, something happened. It is not our internet, it is their devices. Only my Hub will follow a voice command, none of my others. I have spent a lot of money on six devices to have them be nothing more than a paperweight!!!
Thanks for reaching out. I appreciate you taking the time to try a variety of troubleshooting steps. I am sorry to hear that your device keeps saying that there was a glitch, I understand your frustration. I have made a case for you so that you can receive more help from the support team. This will be sent to the email address associated with your community profile. Your Case ID is: 9-2490000031768.
Thanks for reaching out.
I have some quick questions to get a better understanding of the situation.
Thank you for your patience, I look forward to helping you!
I’m experiencing this on 3 mini speakers and one larger google speaker. I have unpaired them and factory reset them all. I even went to the extent of getting a new modem and upgrading my speeds to 1 gig connection. I have a 1100 sq ft house with 3 google WiFi units in the house.
Thanks for your detailed response! I looked into your issue and saw that a case was made on October 12, 2021 regarding this issue. If you have any other questions or concerns about the issue, please contact the support team again and refer to your Case ID. The support team has a more in-depth view regarding this situation. Just a reminder, your Case ID is: 9-2490000031768.
Just wanted to jump in here to check to make sure that you saw our response. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns as I will be locking this in 24 hours.
Have a great day.
Hey there Razor,
When we open a case, that prompts the team to reach out to you as you should've received an email once the case was open. We encourage you to work with the team through the email that was sent to you using the email address on your account.
If you don't have any further questions I will be locking this thread in 24 hours.
I found that my one speaker is running 1.56.264660 cast firmware and I'm not having no issues with that speaker. The other 3 speakers are running 1.54.250118 , these three speakers are the ones that I am having the issues with.
Sorry for the late reply. I wanted to follow up and see if you are still in need of any help? Please let me know if you are still having any trouble from here, as I would be happy to take a closer look and assist you further.
Sorry again for the late reply. I wanted to jump back in and see if you are still running into the glitch? Please let me know what troubleshooting steps you have already tried, as I want to look into the issue further and ensure the devices are working as intended.
I want to ensure you are good to go, and everything is working properly. Please let me know if you are still having trouble, as I will be locking the thread in 24 hours due to inactivity.
Same issue. This is ridiculous. my alarms and schedule won't activate. My minis have been reset and all they respond with is, there's a glitch. My morning routines won't work. Only my phone will respond to requests. This is a terrible problem, google. Please make me a case number. I rely on Google for routines and now nothing works.
Same issue for months, multiple tickets open with Google. I have 1st and 2nd gens with the same issue.
It is definitely an issue that google is ignoring or doesn't know how to fix. The only common denominator is google products.
Case number is 5-3131000031810 (After troubleshooting, still seeing the same error)
Case number is 0-9501000031734 (After troubleshooting, still seeing the same error)
Here's the workaround we should try: (This didn't work.)