cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Google Asistan üzerinden xbox one konsolunun ses seviyesini kontrol edemiyorum

Emirhan
Community Member

Google asistan ile Xbox One konsolunun sesini kısmak ya da açmak istediğimde benden bir ayar yapmamı istiyor ama o ayarı bulamıyorum asistan üzerinden konsolda ki herşeyi kontrol edebiliyorum ama ses seviyesini kontrol edemiyorum

3 REPLIES 3

GothamNY
Bronze
Bronze

Hi @Emirhan depending on how your sound is set it should work. Xbox has specific setup instructions and if you're using a soundbar or some other external sound source it's not going to work. I use a soundbar and "muting" shows up on the screen when I ask the Nest device to mute, but it does nothing to the volume.

Volume control used to be easier with the Kinect device and Cortana, but that has been discontinued.

Alex99
Community Member

i am having that issue and I have a soundbar but it was working i started having that problem since last Thursday January 6 but before that never 

Are you in any of the betas for Xbox? I'm in Alpha-Skip ahead and it keeps busting things with every update. Then it's fixed and then poof busted again.

Even if not in one of their betas, their normal software updates can break stuff. MS may also have a glitch in their API or may not have kept up with changes Google has made. Microsoft will have to support why it's not working -- assistant failure is the symptom, not the cause. There's also a specific box in settings on the console that needs to be ticked as well, so that could be botched.