cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Google Home/Assistant see no Netflix under videos and therefore cannot be linked to Google assistant

Nebojsa35
Community Member

I recently bought Samsung galaxy s21 and I cannot get google home to see Netflix. I have Chromecast attached to my TV. When I go on Google Home settings under videos there is no Netflix app, only google photos. Therefore I cannot link it to Google Assistant and use voice commands. I do have the Netflix app installed on my phone and I am logged into Netflix subscription and Google Assistant is set on my phone as my default assistant. Apart from the issue I described, Google Home/Chromecast and Netflix works well I can cast Netflix on TV and everything else but voice commands. If its of any relevance, I am using Netflix through one of my friends and therefore Netflix account is completely different from my google account. Can you please help? I tried everything. Reinstall G. Home, Chromecast, cleared cashes of all apps, turn on and off and everything else... My old Samsung galaxy s7 surprisingly had no such issues under the same circumstances!

0 REPLIES 0