cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Google Home Hub stuck on Google logo and goes black - troubleshooting does nothing

nervatil6
Community Member

My Google Home Nest Hub is stuck on a Google logo screen and then goes black. Factory reset does not work. Tried recovery mode and then factory reset, but same result. This suddenly happened overnight a few of months ago and I have procrastinated on fixing it but really miss my photos.

8 REPLIES 8

Dell
Community Member

Mine also goes through the start up process and once that’s done , the screen goes black… tried to rest using the volume buttons but nothing 😞

Dell
Community Member

Reset***

R-J
Community Member

Continually having disconnect issues and system hanging. Been happening for the last two months, pretty much since I got it. Pretty disappointed as I never had issues with the cheaper Nest Hub.

Dell
Community Member

Yah I’m after googling everything and sadly, not much help other than reset which don’t work 😞 

R-J
Community Member

Plenty state issues with their routers, but I'm using a Nest Wifi so I'd expect them to be compatible. Also have IPv6 disabled which some reported causing issues.  This issue seems to be common and has been happening for years ... wish I googled Google's products better before purchasing.

nervatil6
Community Member

Mine worked perfectly for over a year, no issues whatsoever. And there has been no change in my wifi or router situation. So this seems to be a product defect.

rfonsecajunior
Community Member

Does anybody got any help about these issues? My google nest hub stucked on G logo

SunilPattem
Community Member

My google hub got stuck on the logo. Attempts to factory reset does not work either.