cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Google Hub will not reset

ShortyB
Community Member

Google Hub was disconnected for three days.   When plugged it in again it was on G on grey screen.   Did factory reset and now it is just keeps coming to the "G".  Recovery mode screen.    Worked well before being unplugged for the three days.  

1 Recommended Answer

ShortyB
Community Member

Google did replace the Google Nest Hub.   

View Recommended Answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Mardisb
Community Member

After years of being able to get my nest hub working again by unplugging and waiting 10 seconds then plugging in multiple times, mine is stuck on the factory reset. Tried to do the factory reset multiple times and it just keeps going back to the same screen. There was another forum that I was following with 100s of comments of people having the same problem that now has mysteriously disappeared.

ShortyB
Community Member

Since I originally posted my problem The Google Hub has seems to have quit all together.    It has been in use for less than 1 1/2 years.   

ShortyB
Community Member

Google did replace the Google Nest Hub.   

Google Nest Hub has the same symptoms as your....How do i go about replacing as you did?

I got in touch with the Google Store and worked with a representative there there to have it replaced.   I had to give the serial number, where/how purchased/ circumstances when it quit.   The representative made me walk through different scenarios to ensure I had tried all the methods to make it work.   It took a couple of months.    Worth a try if you got the time.