cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I stop daily weather forecasts to my phone?

SunnyRio
Community Member

I have asked on occasion my Google Home to tell me the weather.  It sent a detailed forecast to my phone, which is fine, I want that.  But I keep getting forecasts every day, even though I haven't asked for them.  In phone settings, notifications, "current weather conditions" was already off under Google.  How do I shut these things off?

2 REPLIES 2

TechWithBrett
Silver Product Expert
Silver Product Expert

Hello SunnyRio,

To edit your Google Home weather subscription, use Google Assistant on your phone or tablet and ask, "What are my subscriptions?" It will then display the active subscriptions. By tapping on them you are then able to edit them and change the time or unsubscribe.

For me details, you can visit the help center article Get daily weather updates, quotes & more.

That failed.  It says "you're not subscribed to anything right now."  I didn't pay for any weather subscription, and I didn't deliberately set one up.  This has come about because on a few occasions I asked for tomorrow's weather (using my google home speaker, which then sent details to my phone as a notification).  I only want those to be one offs.