cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please old-school letter to Google Corporate

StaceyJill
Community Member

To be clear...  this isn't only Google Nest Mini. The problem is all speakers first generation Google home, tall mini and Google Nest tall and mini. The problem is as discussed on another thread, Google Assistant keeps stopping mid-sentence and even when resetting, rebooting, problem still exists. This began in January 2022. Google refuses to acknowledge the problem, it doesn't assist in a remedy. There's no way to call them directly because phone numbers that are listed are no longer Google. There is no way to email customer service because they don't have one. I sent a message via their Instagram, of course no response. This post is to recommend we write a letter to their corporate office address below:

Google Coorporate 1600 Amphitheater Pkwy, Mountainview CA 94043

3 REPLIES 3

Chuck-H
Community Member

I experience the same issue.  Google starts to give an answer to a question and stops after a few words.  If I then say "repeat that" it will sometimes say it all correctly, or maybe stop at a different place. I have 4 Google Home Mini 1st gen, and one Google Home Mini 2nd gen.

Riggy
Community Member

They'll probably just write a letter back saying "just buy a new one!"

StaceyJill
Community Member

All of our current speakers are 5 months old.... ordered from Google so I'd hope they won't say that.