cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Problems with stereo pair and groups

mkraepelien
Community Member

My two Nest Minis will work well as two separate speakers but problems arise when I try to cast music to them as a group or a stereo pair. When I create a strreo pair I can cast audio from within apps like YT music or Spotify for a couple of minutes, then the option disappear. Sometimes it appears again after a reboot. It works better from Windows or ios devices, but almost never from Android devices, which is kind of strange. I can often cast my phone audio from within the Google Home app though but I want to be able to cast from my audio apps on Android without rebooting every time. Also, a family members new Android device can't cast Audio to the stereo pair even after a reboot, but casting to a single speaker works, and it works with Bluetooth or mirroring in the Home app. I have had this issue for over a year now. Tried everything. Reseting, renaming, even bought two additional Nest Minis. Exactly the same issue. Could it be a problem with my router (Asus rt-n12e) that affects how you stream to multiple Nest Minis from within apps on Android? 

0 REPLIES 0