cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays

Blog Posts

Update on Assistant experience on Nest Speakers & Displays Read more

Update regarding recent changes to speaker groups for Nest speakers, displays, a... Read more

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Black bars on google nest kini 2nd gen

Hi, im having issue about my nest mini, it started having black bar on the left side on the display and the whole image looks so gappy. Any solutions?(I tried to add the image but it wont work so i have to use a link: https://files.fm/u/cvm6w5sf8u)

Unable to link Google Mini

Hi, whenever I am trying to link my Google Home Mini to my Google Home app, I am getting an errorThe Operation couldn't be completed. (kGSErrorDomain error -83902)I have tried the below to fix the issue but still not able to link-1. Reset the Google ...

Nesthub Max mudando telas

Olá comunidade,Meu NestHub Max ultimamente vem apresentando problemas como se alguém estivesse teclando em ícones selecionando itens que não escolhi.Já restaurei para configuração de fábrica por diversas vezes e quando chega na opção de álbum de foto...

My speaker display won’t play the radio any more

Are used to always ask my Google to play Nova 96.9. I played this every single day whilst working from home and this morning woke up and asked Google the same thing and it said sorry I’m having trouble try again later.Are used to always ask my Google...

SK1970 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! YouTube stopped working

Issues started yesterday. Every time I say "hey Google, play xxxx" it will say OK and then attempt to play from YouTube music but I then get "Sorry something went wrong". All other voice commands are fine and responses on Google OK.I note this was a ...

Phyllie by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

problème avec une enceinte Nest mini 2eme génération

Bjr, je possède une enceinte nest mini 2eme génération depuis moins d'un an. Au début je pouvais demander une alarme avec écoute d'une radio. Il semblerait que cette option ne soit plus valide. Mon problème actuel est que je demande l'écoute d'une ra...

GeM0 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Speaker

I’ve come home after 8 wks away. Google speaker was left plugged in. It’s not responsive, I’ve looked in Google home and it says it’s not connected, try’s to connect but fails, I have unplugged it waited and plugged it back it and nothing, I’ve held ...

Caz17 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Polls
Do you use automations or Routines in your smart home?
to vote
Top Kudoed Users