Did you mean: 
Apps / Account
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Copy/Duplicate daylong routine

It would be amazing to be able to copy/duplicate a daylong routine. I have a complex one setup, but need the same thing with a slight change for other circumstances. Is this possible?Do I need to get out scrap paper, write down the entire routine ste...

RFBL by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 22 kudos

Enabling power support on my Google Nest Hub.

When I say, Okay Google, shut down, to turn off the photo frame display, I get the message, "power control is not supported.Not sure why this has changed. Have been shutting down the photo frame with that simple command for years.

PABMAB by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Routine launch at alarm dismissal

I have upgraded my phone to Moto g50.. I want my routine to begin when I dismiss my alarm like it did with my old phone, Moto G8.When setting an alarm there is not a plus icon to activate routines like there was on old phone.. I have the Google clock...

Daire by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No access to account

I cannot access my nest app due to the email it was set up with no longer exists and I have no access to the email.Is there anyway of changing my email address to access the account again. It wasn't set up through Google originally, it was set up thr...

Cosso by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked out of Google account but Nest still signed in

So I've been locked out of my main Google account that I've had for at least 10 years, hundreds of dollars in apps and subscriptions. Was using 2 factor and Microsoft authenticator and my phone to verify. After a factory reset I was locked out, know ...