Did you mean: 
Apps / Account
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Application Google home

Bonjour Je souhaite effacer des volets de mon application google home qui ne sont plus connectés.Merci de votre aideCordialement Christophe

Shared Controls Notification

Is there a way to disable someone else from being able to control my Google Nest Mini from the Google Home app while still being able to have this notification myself? (See attached picture). I turned off shared controls on the app, but that also rem...

Screenshot_20240313-235352-225.png
Sheridan by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recover trash photos and video

Hello sir ,I am Samit Mondal I google user of 9 yearsSir my son unfortunately some photos and video in google photos after then deleted from trash. It is very important for my job . There was some photos and video in the files. Please sir recovered i...

SOMU07 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t remove home from Nest app

I have created a second home in Google Nest by mistake. Now I can’t remove it. I managed to remove it from Google Home, but it still exists in Google Nest. Google support says select ‚leave home’ but there is no such option. I can only select ,remove...

TomKat by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

casting issues between Chromecast and Sonic ISP

I have an old Sony Bravia xbr-55x850B and have been using an old gen 1 chromecast with Comcast.I switched to Sonic internet, and it will connect to my devices but will not cast to the TV. I'm thinking I may have to update the chromecast, I can't do a...

Nest thermostat

Checking in status of nest thermostat. I sent it back to you and wondering when you will send one back to me

Google Home cannot get fully saturated colour

Hello,My google home's set light colour doesn't match with the light's colour. For example when I set the colour to red, on the RGB scale it shows as 255 red, 50 green, and 50 blue, I've tested this with other brands of lights and they do not show 25...

MaxHuang by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos