Did you mean: 
Apps / Account
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Google nest speaker getting deleted in the middle of the night

Hi this is the 3rd time in the last week the google neat mini speaker in our kitchen has been deleted in the middle of the night. It says that my husbands account is deleting it but he is definitely not doing it as it is happening at 2-3am in the mor...

Amcquoid by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest app - "there is a problem connecting to the Nest service."

A week or so ago I lost Nest camera image - "camera is offline" message. I confirmed it is not a power issue so must be a connection issue. As of yesterday now cannot log into Nest app so cannot access camera or thermostats. I have upgraded iPhone 11...

mlverm by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant log into my Nest app any longer

I can no longer log into my nest app. when i try to reset my password i never receive an email with the reset code. I also tried logging in with a google email and again, never receive and email back from Nest with a reset code. when i call customer ...

BobFx by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Error while adding device to a home/room in Google Home

Hi All, I am unable to add a new device (Sony Bravia Google TV) to my google home as a device. First of all , when i search for the device , it doesnt show up and i have to repeat the search almost ############ times and then suddenly it starts showi...

amber22_2-1645619754022.jpeg amber22_1-1645619716744.jpeg amber22_0-1645619539497.jpeg amber22_3-1645619761027.jpeg
amber22 by Community Member
  • 51 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to setup new google account on nest hub max

HelloI bought used Google nest hub max from someone today. When i try to set this up it shows this error message "This nest hub max is connected another account or home".I have done factory reset multiple times. But no use. please help.

Harpinder by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Home App Can No Longer Connect To Google Wifi

Hello Brave Community,I have noticed that in the Home App (they got rid of the Google Wifi App) I can no longer test my mesh network. I noticed that it just randomly stopped testing on its own after Jan 24 (see photo below), and if I try to test it I...

Screenshot_20220222-213643_Home.jpg Screenshot_20220222-213716_Home.jpg Screenshot_20220222-213805_Home.jpg
GMan7 by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest account email address

Hi, the email address that is associated with my Nest app no longer works. When I try to log in using my Google account it sends a confirmation code to the old email address that no longer works so I can't retrieve the code. I can log into Google wit...

nolagirl by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos