Did you mean: 
Apps / Account
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Xiaomi devices not showing in Home app

Hi,I've been using Google Home mini speaker to control Xiaomi lights for some time now. Recently I bought a new lamp that I added to my Mi Home account. When I checked Home app it did not show any new devices. I tried re-linking Xiaomi account, clear...

Legvan by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to Verify Google Account in Nest App with old device

I am unable to log into Nest app with my Google ID on my new phone. Worked fine on my laptop, but not on my new Pixel. I Factory Reset my old device and in order to Verify my Google account on the new Pixel the app requires me to get a security code ...

Google Home App - Unable to Locate Devices

Hello,I had to factory reset my network. Now my Home app will not locate some of my devices. I was able (after not kidding you min 20 tries each) to get the Google Wi-Fi router, a Nest Hub, and Nest Hub Max set up. Now I cannot get the app to connect...

RP18 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

nest connect

purchase a nest x yale locking deadbolt. i added the nest connect and connected it to the wifi but was having issues connecting to the yale lock. I did a factory reset the nest connect before i removed the device from my nest app so now I can't delet...

tmurrian by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

GMC integration

When will this integration work again? The fact it doesn't work is frustrating and the lack of answers even more so! GMC says it still works with Alexa. Do I really need to switch my many speakers and displays to Amazon and echo?

All devices offline for my wife but not me

Just got a nest doorbell (battery) and two cameras (battery) to go with three thermostats we already have. set them up in my app on my phone and they work great. Invited my wife and downloaded the Home app on her phone. She sees the home and all the ...

#

I haven't phone number to received my Google account verification code#

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos