Did you mean: 
Apps / Account
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Home app TV controller

I have been using my phone though the home app as a controller for my linked TV. Just today, as I was watching tv it crabbed out and asked me to enter in the code displayed on my TV to link my device. I accidentally entered it in wrong! Whoops. Now I...

How to delete Homes when no longer on same network?

I have moved a few times and now have a number of “Homes” on my Google Home app. One would normally open the Home in question, go to Settings and delete it, but I can’t delete the old ones because they cannot be opened when not on their original netw...

BAMBK by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recording history ends at around 7PM in Full History

The new Home app doesn't display full history recordings when we go to History --> Full History. It always ends around 7-ish PM each day. We can view recordings past 7PM but need to open the last recording and scroll to the left manually. This happen...

Screenshot_20220625-082613_Home.jpg
TanTnT by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't link nest to google home app.

After migrating my nest account to google.. I can't see my nest protect from google home app. When I try setup a device and choose works with Google then choose nest, it only gives me user name and password option. No log in to nest account through g...

DrRATEB by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 6 kudos

Seeing double

My Google home shows 2 of all my devices and I've tried deleting them and uninstalling. Nothing gets rid of the extra device. Can someone help?

Stacey80 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Not able to view camera records on laptop

Hi all, I got a few new google camers recently and found that I could only get the live view and history records via Google home app, there is no way for me to do it via browser like it was before. ( I was told so by Google tech support). Was wonderi...

NateQ by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

GHT3 Xiaomi not working ( Linking xiaomi Home to google Home )

While searching I found out this issue started in 2021 until now, Do you have any solution?, have a problem linking Xiaomi home to google home.The error is " Could not reach Mi Home, Please try again "Is the Xiaomi Home different From Mi Home? becaus...

SiPendek by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos