Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more!

We recently shared new updates to the Google Home app. You can read more in our community blog: New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more! Have any questions not covered in the FAQ? Let us know ...

Resolved! Camera not charging fully

Camera charged all the way to 82 percent but I checked it 2 hours later and it was still at 82 percent

Miser by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 Battery Nest Doorbell

Hello, I'm considering buying a nest battery doorbell. However, since I live in an apartment building, I wonder if I can connect 2 doorbells at the same time?A google search only showed me results for the wired doorbell. Thanks

Motion Does Not Detect Child

We have our camera mounted in our daughters room. However, any time I leave the room the event recording stops. I have motion turned on and it captures when my dog walks into the room (70lb large dog) but it does not detect my daughter rolling around...

MamaS by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

nest cam 1st gen

i cant connect to the wifi entry key and qr code has smeared on the back of the camera. Can anyone help?

Resolved! not migrating nest to google

Nest app wants me to migrate to Google home. I do not want to do that. I can't add a user without migrating. There is no info about staying on the nest app and not migrating to Google. It used to work fine with total access for my wife & I. Now only ...

bobbyo by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unwanted zoom

Hi,my camera zoomed in on a area unexpectedly and has stayed there. I unplugged it and even removed it from my nest account and added it again, but the problem exists. I do not have enhance option. Any ideas, tips, suggestions?

Erfan1 by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to set a schedule for nest camera using Google home app?

I would like to know if there is a way to create a schedule with a date and time for my nest camera to be activated. I was was able to do it in the Nest App but now that ive upgraded to the new NEST Cam models that operate in google home i dont see a...

AndresA by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home APP AUSENTE y EN CASA

Hola a todos, Tengo configurada una rutina AUSENTE para que se active la cámara al salir de casa, por geolocalización . Esta función va bien pero, activa aunque este otro dispositivo de la unidad familiar EN CASA. Esto no debería ocurrir!! La configu...

GeorgeCAT by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trigger doorbell from phone

I would like the ability to trigger my doorbell from my phone.My dog is triggered by the doorbell and we are trying to train it out of him, through desensitisation and rewards. However he is a very smart puppy, and if I leave the room to physically a...

Ian4 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos