Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more!

We recently shared new updates to the Google Home app. You can read more in our community blog: New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more! Have any questions not covered in the FAQ? Let us know ...

Nest cameras

I have two Nest cameras. The history of events on one is correct, but the history on the 2nd camera shows the history of the 1st.

obholmen by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disable welcome light nest doorbell

I would like to re-open this post: https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Cameras-and-Doorbells/Can-you-turn-off-the-light-around-the-doorbell-button/m-p/50069 we live on a busy street and the welcome light of the doorbell comes on every time someone...

Wbraa1975 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nest doorbell Horizontal

I installed my doorbell horizontal to cover the hold on the wall. However the screen show on iPhone and the hub is also twist 90 degrees. Is anyway way I can change screen back with horizontal installed ? Thanks

Resolved! 1st gen Nest Hello Doorbell peeling

My 1st gen Nest Hello Doorbell is peeling quite badly. It doesn't seem it's affected the operation of the doorbell yet but it looks absolutely terrible for what should be a premium product since a premium price was paid for it.

pappcam by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Doorbell peeling

Morning, I noticed my doorbell is peeling at first like a few on here I thought id missed the plastic protector on it. Upon closer inspection it's peeling quite badly. I can see that there are just replaced like for like, wondering how I can get this...

Moths showing as people

My doorbell is reporting people in front of the house when it just moths and other bugs flying in front of the doorbell. It is getting annoying as this time of year is especially buggy.

Jmikelle by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest doorbell face cracking

My nest door bell's face is cracking/peeling and is only a couple of years old. The warranty was only for 1 year. My house faces the sun so I am not sure how to get around the sun issue. I had a ring doorbell for years and never experienced this issu...