Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more!

We recently shared new updates to the Google Home app. You can read more in our community blog: New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more! Have any questions not covered in the FAQ? Let us know ...

How to get alert for dog bark

I have an indoor, wired nest camera but only receive alerts for when an animal/person is detected. How do I setup alerts for dogs barking? Currently looks like only smoke/carbon monoxide alarms will be registered? Why?

KP4 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use Google Home with Windows Desktop

Just thought I'll provide a way to use Google Home on your Windows desktopInstall Android emulator - Bluestacks 5 https://www.bluestacks.com/download.htmlWhen you first load up Google Home won't be available on Google App Store.You have to create a P...

qapnguyen_0-1662986176520.png
qapnguyen by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest app not connecting product

I'm having issues connecting this product to the nest app so I can save videos and so on, but I google home app works phenomenally, what could be the issue? I'm at a loss

Chris778 by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest Wired doorbell NC023 error

Hi,My Nest Wired Doorbell camera has worked fine for a number of months after I installed it earlier this year Feb 2022. I also have 2 other Nest cameras on my Google Home and these continue to work great but my Google Nest Wired Doorbell camera does...

complete and utter failure of support

We have a fair number of Google battery cameras... They have been constantly getting worse about notifications being "in zone" or not... Like today, we got notifications that there were vehicles on our property... pull up the cameras and no vehicles....

ktiedt by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost Magnetic place for Nest Outdoor Camera

I lost my magnetic plate and camera is out of warranty. Google doesn't sell them so now I am left with an expensive paper weight. I find this idiot beyond belief. I'm am willing and need to purchase this mount. Yet will not even sell it to me. I am v...

Cokelin by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

No help. Camera’s not recording and keep going offline

I have complained about this issue several times. My cameras inside and out , not necessarily at same time keep going offline and neither are recording. Ive had issues with a break in so im very concerned. Especially when the alert comes on my phone ...

Kimwasuk by Community Member
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Camera IQ fault

I have a nest cam IQ outdoor. It stopped working over a week ago. I reset the camera by depressing the pin hole as suggested, have run through the installation 6x now and the camera is not responding. I’ve been through all the help pages as well as a...

Benl399 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos