Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more!

We recently shared new updates to the Google Home app. You can read more in our community blog: New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more! Have any questions not covered in the FAQ? Let us know ...

Google Nest Cam gen 2 wont factory reset

I have a 2nd generation battery Nest Cam which was working fine until I switched internet providers. I removed it from the Home App. I tried doing a factory reset, documentation, (holding the button down for up to 60 seconds) with the camera connecte...

Nest Google battery cam won’t turn on

I installed a nest/google battery cam, during the setup I could see video and set where I wanted it. Then after final setup it just says camera off and I try to turn it on but it doesn’t do anything just tries for a few minutes and goes back to and j...

Tkruss by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble connecting nest doorbell to new wifi

I am having trouble connecting my existing nest doorbell (battery operated) to a new wifi name/password. I removed the device from my google home app, made sure my other google products are connected to the new wifi network name, restored the doorbel...

Resolved! Sound detection notifications - can’t find them

Hi all, this weekend I installed 2 Nest cams, 2nd gen wired. The purpose was to use them to hear when the kids are crying in their bed. To be notified when sound was detected. But I can’t find it anywhere. I can get notifications for people, animals,...

Tyas by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest indoor camera transferring to home

During the transfer from best to the home app, my indoor wired camera would not transfer. I kept getting the restart message after over two hours of this, I noticed the blue light on the camera never changed. I removed the camera from the nest app, t...

tsschall by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No audible notification on cameras or doorbell

Just got 2 cameras and doorbell. I get banner on my phone and iPad but no audible notification when there is motion. I’ve gone through with fine tooth comb and I simply don’t see an option to be notified audibly when there is motion. Not worth much i...

Google Nest Hello first generation issues

I bought the 1st generation Google Nest doorbell second hand. When I installed it it worked fine. Then I tried to pair it with my Amazon Echo Show which I later found out is NOT compatible. (I have no window to see out so I was trying to have the vid...